Friday 13 July 2007

The mall and the street



It's Friday the 13th and thats for sure. The above image is a link, follow it to see what kind of Art and media is being mingled with on the streets of SanFran.

At our house we have a few patches of garden, some carrots, peas, beets... The birds seem to keep coming and eating the lettuce. They also seem to keep plucking the peas out of the ground before they can get a glimpse of sun. It is mostly a hobby garden, but any humane suggestions?

I've done all the procrastinating there is to be done today, read, cleaned random things like the freezer, and put enough pressure on myself to keep me in bed for most of the week. It seems to me that in order to get the writing words flowing like blood turning fresh snow pink I have to apply the pressure, be it a deadline, or some other form of narrowed compression.

Muchos gracias to those of you who have signed up as contributors, it warms the heart.

At present I'm working on fattening up my chapter about the Victoriaville Mall. I visited the city archives a few weeks ago, fantastic staff, excellent resources, primary sources to be found in abundance. I highly recommend a trip to the archives if the need be present.

The mall. Okay I'm off.

a

No comments: